Information and rules at San Pietro b&b
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE (check-in and check-out)
We love to welcome you in our b&b. To offer you the best service we prefer to agree on your arrival and departure times. The 24-hour reception is not available.
IN ORDER TO BETTER ORGANIZE YOUR CHECK IN YOU MUST COMMUNICATE YOUR ARRIVAL TIME AT THE SAN PIETRO B&B AT LEAST 72 HOURS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL.
IF YOU ARRIVE AT THE SAN PIETRO b&b WITHOUT AGREEING YOUR ARRIVAL TIME, YOU COULD BE WAITING A LONG TIME.
IN THIS CASE NO COMPLAINTS OR REQUESTS FOR REFUNDS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Check-in time from 3 pm to 8 pm
- For check-in from 8.00 pm to 10.00 pm, even if agreed, there is an extra charge of € 20.00 to be paid cash on arrival.
- For check-in after 10.00pm to 12 am, even if agreed, there is an extra charge of € 30.00 to be paid cash upon your arrival.
- TO AVOID ANNOYANCE TO THE OTHER GUESTS HOSTED, WE DON’T ACCEPT CHECK-IN AFTER 12.00am.
Check-out by 9:30 am.
When you check-in you will need to provide your ID documents (passport or ID card, or other valid document where it is indicated the residence) and any other information required for registration as well by law. The lack of compliance with that rule is a violation according to the law. In this case you have to leave your accommodation in San Pietro b&b.
The lack of compliance with that rule is a violation of the Italian law. In this case you and who is with you have to leave your accommodation in San Pietro b&b without refund.
N.B. all your data will be treated with the utmost respect for your privacy according to the Law 675/96 and Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30/06/2003.
We disclaim any responsibility for the loss, theft and/or damage of your property left in the rooms and for any damage to people, animals or objects to and from third parties.
The Roma Capitale authority has decided on tourist accommodation tax payments due from the guests in hotels, holiday homes, rented rooms, bed&breakfasts and camping grounds in Rome.
- It has to be paid cash at your check-in.
- The city tax rate is € 3,50 per person per day for a maximum of 10 days.
- Children up to age 10 don’t pay
THE CITY TAX ISN’T INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE.
Breaking this rule constitutes a breach of the law and you and any person with you have to leave immediately the San Pietro b&b without any refund.
An Internet Wi-Fi connection “San Pietro b&b” is available in San Pietro b&b. The password to access it will be given at your check-in.
A set of keys of San Pietro b&b (one key that opens the main door, one the b&b door, one your room and one your safe) will be given to you. You have access to the building and your room 24 hours a day throughout your stay. Please not cause any annoyance to other people living in the building and in the b&b.
YOU HAVE FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF THESE KEYS FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR STAY. LOST KEYS WILL BE CHARGED AT € 250,00 EURO.
According to the Italian law smoking is NOT permitted within any part of San Pietro b&b. L’osservanza di questa regola aiuta a tutelare chi non ha il vizio del fumo o chi dormirà nella tua camera dopo di te, oltre che ad essere una norma per la prevenzione di incendi.
If you don’t observe this rule you you and who is with have to leave immediately San Pietro b&b without asking for refund
The use of air conditioning is available for our guests every year from 15.05 to 15.10. The air conditioning use is allowed only when guests are in their room in the San Pietro B&B. Failure to comply with this rule is a contravention of the Rules of San Pietro B&B and it will result in the immediate interruption of the air conditioning service with the requisition of the remote controllers. No refund will be issued.
- It is NOT allowed to receive guests unless previously authorized.
- Turn off the lights, the air conditioning and close the water taps when you leave the room.
- When the air conditioning is on, close the window to adjust the appropriate temperature in the room.
- DO NOT leave devices connected to the mains (battery charger, laptop, etc.) when you aren’t at home. IF A POWER FAILURE OCCURS YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE REPAIR COSTS.
- We will NOT be responsible for disruptions due to temporary or total lack of electricity, water, telephone or wifi. Services are provided by external companies and we are not responsible for them.
- DON’T USE THE KITCHEN TO COOK MEALS.
- DON’T USE ANY ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES AND/OR EQUIPMENT FOR HEATING AND/OR COOKING PURPOSES.
- As no 24h service is available, call +393662647727 or +393383669571 if you need help or information.
Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned every day from 9.30am to 2.30pm. Linens are changed every 3 (three) days.
If you request a daily change of towels and sheets it will be charged 5 euro per person.
PLEASE RESPECT SILENCE
- from 14.00pm to 16.00pm
- from 22.00pm to 08.00am
Don’t cause any annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of adjoining rooms. Loud music, TV or other electronic devices is not permitted at any time.
Guest or guests who cause damages to the structure, furniture, it’s equipment or objects in use due to misuse, negligence, incompetence or negligence will be charged for the amount of any necessary repair, replacement and/or cleaning. For theft of any object and/or materials it proceeds according to law.
Any accidental or not damage must be immediately communicated and communicated to the operator.
All possible charges in the case of your default or other guests, will be applied directly to the credit card provided during the booking process.
Sure of your cooperation, we are available for any further information and we wish you a wonderful stay at San Pietro b&b.
You are liable for any damage howsoever caused to the allocated room(s) or to the b&b premises or property caused by you or any persons in your party (whether or not staying at the b&b) during your stay.
San Pietro b&b reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details and charge or debit such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem fit on the said card(s) to compensate or make good the loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by San Pietro b&b as a result of the aforesaid.
Regardless, San Pietro b&b further reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you without notice.
Fabrizio from San Pietro b&b